Friday, December 9, 2011

Some stuff I've bought...and other stuff :D

Panda and I celebrated our anniversary on Saturday! Yippeee yippee! Been together for a year now, w00t. 




We ate at a delicious Italian restaurant called Maggiano's. Loved loved loved the food AND the interior! Wish I'd gotten more photos of it. *sad face* This place was packed but it was worth it!


Our drinks...I had a Mojito of course.


^^This was my dish, totally forgot the name of it though. *sad face x2* But it was like a chicken, ravioli type of thing going on. So Good. ToT


Panda's dish:
Yummy chicken fettucini! I should've tasted some.


My desert, Creme Brulee:
Been so addicted to this stuff lately.


We both were impeccably dressed as well. We went all out!! Panda's look was simple yet stylish:


This was my first time ever seeing him in a vest and dressy top. I LOVED it. He looked too hot for words.

And of course, my look:

(hating my face right here. lawlz)
Skirt + top + necklace: Forever 21
Purse: Sanrio
Shoes: Target


Looking absolutely beautiful on our date.
Decided to go for a girly, dainty, princess-y look. Got tons of stares and compliments, but man oh man did those heels hurt my FEET!

My meiku~~:





Eyes: Beauty supply store palette :p
Lips: Tarina Tarantino in 'Disco Nap' over Rimmel London Royal Gloss in 'Bubble Blush'
Foundation: Fashion Fair cream foundation + concealer stick in "Pure Brown"
Eyeliner: Maybelline New York Line Express eyeliner in 'Ebony Black'

Simple and girlish to go with my girly outfit! Our anniversary was a blast and I hope there will be many more to come.

Along side of that I've done some major shopping lately! Feels like an early Christmas for me, hehe. Got tons of cute stuff, one of which is a hello kitty wall charger:




Been looking for this for like EVAR and I found it at Best Buy finally....it's sooo cute and it lights up too.



Got Hello Kitty contact lens case at the mall too.
These were a bit pricey but I'd been wanting this for a while as well. haaa



My big sister found the cutest top hat at Charlotte Russe and got it for me! It's so....burlesques, to be honest. ^_^ I loves it!



To add on to my minnie mouse obsession I even found minnie mouse Christmas decorations:


I can't help it, though. Minnie is too flippin' cute, and she's stylish like me. Cute + Stylish = me having a major orgasm.

That's about all that I have for nows...so hungry so I'm going to find something to munch on. じゃーね!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments!