Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Obsessions ~~ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ


LOL this has nothing to do with fashion or beauty, but man I just have to release this somehow!(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

So it seems like I've been obsessed with two particular things as of lately, and those things are:




Adventure Time with Finn and Jake...


and Björk!



Two very strange obsessions that don't relate to each other at all..one is aimed towards children and one is aimed towards adults...lol.


When it comes to me I tend to acquire a lot of different interests, as I am a very VERY ridiculously annoyingly asininely curious person. So needless to say I have a different obsession every few weeks! 



As for Adventure Time, I've always liked that show because it's funny and cute.  I am such a child, I swear. But lately I've been watching it every single night to no end! Kinda like how I did when spongebob and invader zim were introduced to me, maybe because adventure time is just as derpy as those two, haha


Awwah~~ Best buddies ヽ(*^ー^)人(^ー^*)ノ

The adventure time nyan cat lmao! (=^-ω-^=)

Epic-ness.

Finn just whips it real good. ( ̄ω ̄;)



Along with it's derpy random-ness the humor of it is different compare to other cartoons I've watched...it's like a lot of what makes it humorous can also be recognized by older folks who are hip to internet culture and just the current era in general, which I've never really seen in a cartoon directed at children before. (Not without being lame anyway. :p) And on top of that it has it's sweet touching moments too! :3

 And the best part about all of this is that the first season is coming out on dvd in march!! 




Cannot wait! Regardless of my obsession I have yet to see every episode, so...this will be my chance. Whoo!


And now about my Björk infatuation obsession

One of my biggest loves ever is music! It's right up there next to fashion and beauty! I listen to EVERY single type of thing that anyone could ever imagine, lol...if it's music, then I love it.


Björk's style is a lot different that the type of music that people would expect someone like me to listen to, but she is actually right up my alley! I've actually liked her music every since I was 13, but lately I've been experiencing the same obsession as I did in the beginning. Not too many people seem to know about her though, which is really unfortunate.

 Most people only seem to know her for the attack she did on that reporter a while back and this:


The infamous notorious swan dress! lol I like this dress tho..just saying. (^_−)☆

But I wish people knew her for her MUSIC and her art, not stuff that doesn't matter. I like Björk because she's extremely talented, artistic, and different. Really unique, sometimes even a bit strange. She is brave, creative, charismatic and makes some of the most original  music I've ever heard. (and she has the cutest Icelandic accent and was really pretty when she was younger so pretty that I may actually even have developed a slight girly crush on her..?) (#^.^#)

Colors, mayne.

Björk, y u look so asian wen u not asian? :D

I want that top *o*

Dat hair, tho.

I know everyone isn't very open-minded when it comes to music,but it wouldn't hurt to check her out! People who are familiar with her music now only seem to know her songs "It's Oh So Quiet", "Venus as a Boy" and "Army of Me" (Thanks to that blasted Sucker Punch movie! >=/) Though those are popular (and much older) songs and some of my favorites, she has a lot of other songs that are good as well.  ^_~


If you're interested in checking out some of her music, here's some of my favorite songs by her with links to the music video/audio that's available! ( = most favorite)

All Neon Like (audio)
Pagan Poetry (Please do not watch if you are offended by highly sexualized things, as there are some suggestive images and Björk actually appears partially nude in this video.)
Cocoon (Again, some parts of this video are a bit suggestive, so please do not watch if easily offended..also the timing is a little off because this is actually a different version of the song than what plays during the video :)
So Broken (audio)
Hidden Place (audio)
Moon
5 years (audio)
Alarm Call (audio)
Charlene (audio)
All is full of Love 
Innocence (audio)

Totally random but Utada Hikaru should cover some of her songs one day..she'd be excellent at them!
This is probably my most fangirliest post ever lmao...but ooooh sharing all the adventure time and Bjork love feels so good.


What are some of your current obsessions?(^v^)



No comments:

Post a Comment

comments!