Sunday, December 4, 2011

I can haz moar azn candy!!


Japanese candy = Addictive and should be regulated to prevent future ACA counsuling. (Asian Candy Anonymous♥)

So me and panda ordered like a crapload of Japanese snacks and candy (still waiting for more to come) from Jbox and Napajapan, and man. A. ddic. tion! We still have more on the way. (Which is good because now I'm relapsing. o_o) I myself have always loved their snacks but my boyfriend had never tasted Hi-chews until II'd introduced it to him. Needless to say....he was "High" chewed. *snickers*


Yes, I am a self proclaimed 'foodie' and proud of it.
The high chews were for him while the pocky and panda cookies were for me. We were both going out that day so I decided to do my make-up all panda-ish.


Eyes: Maybelline New York Line Express Eyeliner in "Ebony Black"
Lips: MAC lipglass in "Pink Poodle"
Foundation: Fashion Fair Cream foundation + concealer in "Pure Brown"
Lashes: Sally's Beauty supply brand ^_^

Anyhoo....on to the cannndy!

First up are the Kabaya Saku Saku Panda Strawberry cookies. They're basically small cookies shaped like panda faces with yummy flavored cream on one side.

Strawberry is the second flavor I've tried of these, the first was Caramel milk! (which can actually be seen here and here :3)
What I really love is the cute comic strips that come on the bag, and of course how all the cookies have different facial expressions on them!
^^My first time getting a face with cute heart eyes!

Anyhoo, these cookies are simply love. The strawberry flavor is rich, sweet and creamy. I love anything strawberry so that's a plus.  The only thing I hate is that the packs are so small, usually only 5 or 6 cookies in a pack! >=[ Would appreciate it if they added a lot more...I'm fiendin' ova hurr.

Next up is the Panda Pocky cookies n cream. Now I've tried a crapload of different pocky flavors and I can't think of one yet that I've tried and didn't like....and that would also include these!

Loving the packaging, so cute!

Pocky is basically like a cookie on a long stick...it's hugely popular in Japan., even making it's way over here to some American stores like Target and Walmart. I was very happy with this flavor, and I loved how the stick was actually a chocolate cookie instead of the usual plain one...very different!
Nom nom nom.....:3



(^^My age is reversed on this photo. Instead of being 21, I look 12.ヽ( ̄д ̄;)ノ )

Again the only downside was the incredible lack of quantity...there was like only 10 sticks in the package. WTLF. (What the literal F***)

Panda got Strawberry and grape hi-chews which I'd already tried, but one that I hadn't tried was the Orange Fanta Soda one that he'd bought:

This was the first hi-chew that I've tried with little crunchy candy bits inside. It's like...once I chewed on it the candy bits bursted open and it was like a whismsical chewable soda.    But no, it really did taste like orange fanta, and it was GOOD! Panda ended up eating the entire pack in one night. Lawlz.

We went to noodles and company that day:

Outfit wasn't too special, but ALAS!....I was tired. :D

My dish...Japanese pan-fried noodles:
Om friggin to the nom nom.

Panda's dish..spagetti and meatballs:

These meatballs were slammin'. Noodles n company has honestly improved since they first opened a while ago. 

I'm sure I'll have more on my candy addiction as soon as the rest comes..which hopefully is in the next couple of days.  *scratches arms and rocks back and fourth* :p
じゃーね!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments!