Thursday, December 8, 2011

My newest inspiration Akipoyo!♡


I'm sure many of you may have heard of her! Akiko "Akipoyo" Ishikawa is a gyaru model for Ranzuki...I loooove her style and look! And she so friggin young, only about 16 I believe. But her make is quite on point.


I love sooo many things about Gyaru but my most favorite thing would probably have to be the eye make-up...lashes, liner, lenses...OH YUH.

Gyaru models with big eyes and UBER dramatic eye make up always peek my interest the most, since I really hope to get my eye make-up to look this way pretty soon. With practice (and of course a crapload of make-up and eyelashes) I'll get there.
But enough about that...it's akipoyo pic spam time. YAY! 





LOVE seeing gyaru with black/dark hair!!! 




I'm not too familiar with all the models of Ranzuki to be honest. (I just recently heard of akipoyo..herpderp) Sooo who are some of you all's favorite models? Does anyone know about any other popular ranzuki models besides akipoyo? ♡ 

2 comments:

  1. How can I save this photo ?
    I like her too :D but i cannot save her photo :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm I am not sure how to do it from here since I have a right-click block, but if you want I can send them to you via email! :D

      Delete

comments!