Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Shopping!!!


Haha, this entry is a week late. But I've been so busy with work/holiday hours that I've barely had ANY time to myself...and for the record I hate it. Of course I like my job and I love that I am making money, but sometimes it feels like there's not an even balance in my life between working and free time. Can't wait til my store goes back to normal business hours!

So on Saturday I went out to do a little Christmas shopping. I only ended up buying for two people so far, but I ended up finding some really great deals! 

The outfit I wore..pretty simple and comfy (click photos for larger and better image^^):
Jeans + Shirt + Shoes: Target
Headband: Claires
Ring: For Love 21



I think that pumps with skinny jeans looks really cute and feminine! 

grr dusty mirror! >o<
^^Cliche` mirror and bathroom pictures haha :p

Make was simple as well:
EyesMaybelline New York Line Express eyeliner in 'Ebony Black'; E.l.f gold eye shadow in corners of my eyes
Lashes: Ardell
Lip color
Kat von D Painted love lip gloss in 'prayer'
FaceFashion Fair cream foundation + concealer stick in "Pure Brown"




^^omg laugh lines ((((;゜Д゜)))  How to get rid of these?


I admit I do tend to smile and laugh a lot...I am naturally a happy and giggly person. But laugh lines are just so ugh...(ノ≧┏Д┓≦)ノ

Anyhoo I think the cutest gift I bought so far is the one for my niece:



She's only 5 and I'm putting together an entire Hello Kitty gift basket for her...the best thing about it is that almost all of this stuff was only one dollar at Target and altogether I only spent a little over 10 bucks! That's my kind of shopping. (LOL Target again...I swear I stay up there for some reason. )

For me, this makes 2 down, 8 more to go...
(*´ο`*) I'm going to be so broke afterwards, but I'll be happy to know that everyone I love got nice gifts from me.

Has anyone else finished any of their Christmas shopping yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments!