Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas wishlist~~(*≧▽≦)


Of course with me staying up to date on fashion and cosmetics I do a lot of surfin' on teh interwebz....and I've come across so many cute things. I'm pretty sure I won't be able to get all the things that I ask for on this list, but whatever I don't get this year I'll just buy myself! 


The cute trend I've noticed this winter is those popular/freaking adorable little bear hat things. I've seen them on a lot of girls and for sell at a lot of places, even the place I work at:

^^this is the one that I have currently, among two others. (Another panda one and a korilakkuma kigurumi one.) I've seen so many different variations of them, even on some gyaru sites:

I think they're sooo cute! And it's such an adorable way to keep your head and ears warm during the winter.


My wishlist is actually pretty short and practical, just that the items are expensive, especially for my type of budget:

Pretty Gabalnara reddish wig *(*´∀`*)☆





 Princess Mimi Chocolate Brown 15mm circle lenses (Tsubasa Bambi series)。◕‿◕。 


Geo Xtra WBS-204 Bella Brown 15mm circle lenses O(≧▽≦)O

 My Beauty Diary Peach Soda Eye and Lip Make-up Remover (*^▽^*) 

Hello Kitty x Chubby Bunny Pink Bow headband (☆^ー^☆)



Pullip Doll Shan-ria \(^▽^@)ノ

At-home Macaroon Maker (´∀`)


Pink Clarisonic Miaヽ(*・ω・)ノ

Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss ⊂((・▽・))⊃
(real 24-carat gold flecks are in this mofo!!! )


Konad Nail Stamping kit(ノ*゜▽゜*)


Liz Lisa Cell phone/bag charm(◕‿◕✿)

Liz Lisa purseヾ(´▽`;)ゝ

 A pair of these in either beige or pink!!("⌒∇⌒")

See! Short and simple, right?

I'm hoping that someone buys me at least one of these items on this list (in particular the circle lense)...then I'll be a very happy nani! 


I'm super eager about the lenses in particular...right now I only have a pair of Geo Angel Grey and I'm  getting bored with them now since I've had them since July. A lighter brown color would go great with my skin tone and bring even MORE attention to my eyes!! Which is exactly what I want.

The princess mimi chocolate brown ones are pretty popular it seems...has anyone ever tried them? If so, what did you think of them? Feel free to give your comments/opinions!


No comments:

Post a Comment

comments!