Friday, February 8, 2013

Weekend fun!~o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆



Hey everyone! How are you all doing? (◕‿◕✿)  Hopefully everyone is staying warm and safe during this cold weather! :0

Yesterday there was a HUGE snowstorm in Milwaukee. We got almost 7 inches of snow! :O The roads were really bad for a long time and it took me almost two hours to get home. :(



Today the roads still aren't 100%, so I thought I'd stay in and blog about the events of the week and the fun weekend I had! (`・ω・´)”



I baked, went shopping, saw UFC fights and hung out with Brittany! 

It felt good to do the things I love doing, especially since I rarely get days off from work now. :(

So I'll start of with last Friday's events! ♥ 



On Friday morning I had to go into work, so I decided to make myself a little breakfast. ^_^


Country style Cinnamon French toast with orange juice! I followed this recipe here.



It was extreeeeemely delicious! I was really pleased with it, however next time I think I will use thicker bread. It helps the French toast not be so soggy. “ヽ(´▽`)ノ”

After work I headed to the east side to my favorite French cafe in Milwaukee, La Reve.
I'd seen on Facebook that they were selling a beautiful box of heart-shaped macarons just for Valentine's day!♥ 



Heart shaped French macarons with Raspberry butter cream and Passion Fruit Ganache. Yum Yum Yum!(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・




I most definitely could have eaten all of these in one setting, but I tried to hold back as much as possible! And thankfully they ended up lasting a few days.♥  

.。.:*☆.。.:*☆.。.:*☆.。.:*☆.。.:*☆

On Saturday me and gal pal Brittany Galloway a.ka Galaxxxy hung out at the mall!♥  
She came by my place at around 11.30am and of course we did our make before we left!

Brittany's Make:


She wore lashes whoohooo!

My look:


In these pictures I am trying out a new foundation called Dream Matte Mousse by Maybelline. It is amazing! (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)♥ 

It also helps reduce the cake-ey look that sometimes happens with foundation, and ends up giving it a smooth, flawless look. 

Almost forgot to mention the co-ord:
Hat: H&M
Top: Wet Seal
Cover-up: Target
Shorts: Target
Bag: Ebay
Stockings: Target
Shoes: Yumetenbo/Dream V

(I look so preggo in this pic -_-)

It was a unique choice for such a cold day :3

Brittany and I went to the mall and shopped it up!





One of the most favorite things I bought was the pink purse from Forever 21 because it looks quite Himegyaru and elegant...kinda like the types of purses carried around in the 40s and 50s. ♥ 

Brittany ended up getting the same bag as well! I was happy cuz now we can totally be twinsies!ヾ(@゜∇゜@)ノ 

  I also went to a couple of other places during the weekend to get  a couple of things.


  
(Sorry no real images; Images borrowed from google search)

I absolutely aDOOORE these new lip glosses by L'oreal!

Now I must warn you that they are $9.99 and at other Walgreens stores snd other drug stores but to me, they were totally worth the pay! <3

The top color is L'oreal Color Riche Lipcolor in "Velvety Fuchsia". It goes on very smooth and velvety almost like a thin lip balm, but has pigmentation of that of lipstick imo. It also gives a nice, classy matte finish. It gives a slight bit of color but not over the top or too shiny/sticky. This would be good for daytime wear as well as for more simple girls who are too flashy. ^_~

The bottom tube is L'oreal Color Riche Caresse Wet Shine Stain in "Berry Persistant". This color's pigmentation is super strong, so don't try this if you're looking for something sheer and colorless on your lips. It goes on similarly to that of  lip gloss and stays on your lip like a lip stain! I was able to eat and drink things forever without the color leaving my lips! 

This is probably L'oreal's best gloss, only next to another one of my favorites from them, Infallible Lip Color. Please do go out and try it! C:

After shopping and spending time with Galaxxy it was time to hang with my fiance and his friend Daniel. We went to go see the MMA fights with  MMA fighter Frankie Edward!

Muscles! :D

Unfortunately this person lost and this was his 4th time losing! lol wut. His technique is reeeeeally off...but regardless we had such a good time! :D

That sunday I came back and made meal #1 for my weekend Valentine's Day meals!
Every weekend for the month of February I'm going to make something yummy and filled with love.

This weekend I made a heart shaped supreme pizza from scratch with sausage, pepperoni, cheese, pizza sauce, onion, red pepper, green pepper, jalapeno pepper and green olives. <3
^Before it went in the oven!

^After it came out! :D

Yuuuummmy! <3


For dessert I made a strawberry milkshake using this recipe:


I love how the recipe calls for fresh strawberries! :D

Overall the pizza and milkshake were delicious and panda loved them too! I can't wait to make next weekend's recipe! ^__^


And last but not least, I wanted to share my make-up that I did for work yesterday!



In a rush to get to work I decided to add bottom lashes and try a very slight elongated eye:




I think I am finally beginning to look more gal which I am so pleased about! <3 The reward of improvement is so gratifying! Now if I could only become more sociable in the gal community....lol. :p But I'm definitely getting there, one step at a time.(^v^) 

Anyhoo, that's my little update!
Questions? Comments? Feel free to reply! ;3

Toodles!♥ 




2 comments:

  1. Dang, 7 inches of snow?
    I hope you stay safe and build snow men :D
    omg, your life is so cute and awesome! I love the haul, your outfits, the make-up, the delicious heart shaped foods, the UFC fighting, it looks so awesome!
    I've never been to a UFC fight before, but it sounds really fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Chaitea! I try to make the best out of things you know? lol yeah, unfortunately it snows like this in Wisconsin at least once every year, maybe more. It can be a hassle sometimes, but I like it haha.

    And if you get a chance you should totally go to a fight, they're awesome! That and my fiance are totally what got me into martial arts :DD

    ReplyDelete

comments!