Tuesday, January 29, 2013

It's been a while... (Warning: Image heavy o(´^`)o)




Man it's been such a long time since I updated this thing! :0
To be honest, I really did not want to go this long on my blog without posting ANYthing at ALL. =/ But you know how the trials of life just keep you busy, tired and/or unmotivated sometimes. :(

So much has happened since my last post that I pretty much just forgot about pink-choco-doll, and even though I'd here people telling me that I needed to post more, I just didn't have a chance to do so because of...well, life.

And for that, I am very sorry. :'((

But I wanna start the new year off right by just giving a little update and  a recap of my life and events during the past couple of months starting with October. :)







I got a brand new phone:




 Celebrated my niece's 2nd birthday:





 My fiance and I moved into our own place in the beginning of October:









Dressed dark for Halloween:


Tried foods I'd never tried before:
(Vietnamese sub (Bahn Mi))
Forgot what this was called lol...but it's from Denny's haha xD

French Fruit tart

 Thai Iced Tea

Margaritas

 Japanese Potato salad

Thailand Mogu Mogu coconut drink


My mother, Catherine Flowers, released her first novel "Yesterdays Eyes"

Add caption




Volunteered serving Christmas dinner in Milwaukee on Christmas day:



 I was on TV...I am the one on the right :3


 My nieces were featured in the local newspaper meeting Santa Claus!



Celebrated two years with my one and only:







Celebrated my close friend Kiesha's 29th birthday:





Bought my first bit of furniture:



Started improving on make-up, style and deco:
















  








Hung out with Gal-pal Brittany Galaxxxy:


 Some of the B-day gift I got her ^_~



Part of the B-day gift she gave me

Found a new niche:











Did lots of shopping =S














Enjoyed life!:






















So as you all can see quite a bit has happened since I kinda stopped updating. :D Some upcoming events for this year will be anime Milwaukee 2013, planning my friend's wedding, road trips, getting our apartment together and finding a new and better job. 
Other plans are to improve my style and make-up and get my first tattoo and piercing...improve at cooking and possibly even start a baking blog aside from this one. I also want to learn to drive this year too! :D


A part of the reason why I haven't been able to update is also because after moving out on my own we did not have internet for a while :( But I feel as though I will be getting it really soon and this way it'll be so much easier to update! ^_~


I just want to thank everyone who has followed my blog for their support and of course for reading all my posts! :3 I really would like to inspire those with my blog as well as showing everyone the heart of my city and encouraging black gyaru to do their best!♥  That's why I encourage everyone to comment, let me know if you get something out of what I post, would like to offer suggestions or if you simply just enjoy my blog. Any feedback is most always greatly appreciated!


That's all for now my lovelies, see you soon!♥ 

5 comments:

  1. Awhhhhh we are so getting cute stuff saturday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Aww thank you! For some reason I was actually beginning to think to myself "Hmm, these outfits look pretty plain!" lol

      Delete
  3. You have the cutest outfits God damn it!! lol and congrats on you and your man making the 2 year mark :D I'm almost there with me and my bf. Can't wait! Glad you came back to update ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Crystal! We all get caught up with life but I'm about to start making more of an effort to make time for things I love! :3

      Delete

comments!