Thursday, May 10, 2012

Inspiration as of lately!!(⌒▽⌒)☆



Well hello there, all you beautiful people!
Lately I've been searching at pictures throughout the net for inspiration for my looks for this summer that I wanted to share with you guys! :D
I absolutely LOVE coming across different looks and ideas. It gives me the drive that I need to create more stylish looks for myself! :3

I found a lot of pictures that many of you may have already seen, but I can't help but share them anyway..especially for those who may not have seen them yet! Also all of them aren't necessarily appropriate for summertime (hence the fur coats haha xD) but the picture inspire me even still! 
I hope some of you gals may be inspired as well ^_~
(Btw, this is VERY pic heavy!) 













































Oooh, and also...some of you may notice I've changed the first song on my blog playlist as well!
The song is called "Frosti" by Bjork, and I think it's simply beautiful.<3 And a nice change from the shocking intro of that T-ara song haha xD
Toodles for now!   


No comments:

Post a Comment

comments!