Friday, April 20, 2012

Sewing, Baking, Deco!!♥


   

Yes, as the title says! I've been wanting to create so much lately!!! :3

My biggest urge that I've had is to start baking things again! The last real thing that I baked was some cupcakes and a cake on valentine's day for my panda-man:





These turned out nicely, but now after looking at so many cute kitchen gadgets
 and all the delicious things you can make with them, I'm ready to try something more challenging!
 
peach_melba_macarons-5_filtered


 







One of the first things I want to bake are mini Hello Kitty kasutera cakes!(emote)
For this, I will be buying this silicone baking pan:

Kasutera is basically a Japanese spongecake, which is lighter and less sweet than american ones.
I am going to fill the insides with vanilla cream and fresh strawberries! 

It'll take a lot of work, but I'm pretty positive that it'll turn out the way I am envisioning it! 
I was inspired to create it after visiting this post at i-heart-baking!'s blog:

Her tiramisu cake turned out wonderfully! ^_^

Next on my list will be trying to make macarons, Japanese style parfaits and a two-tier strawberry cake shaped like a heart. There will be lots of strawberry flavored things because I absolutely adore anything strawberry!! 
  


I also am dying to get this pan as well:

Wilton Heart Tasty Fill Cake Set

Never seen anything so ridiculously cute AND edible before!!!! Right up my freakin' alley.   

Also I've been creating more deco. This is a mirror I've been working on:



Lawlz this is a crappy picture so it doesn't show the massive array of blingy-ness that I wanted it to xD

I'm kinda excited about deco-ing stuff again too, since the last time I did that was on my camera:


That has since been all cleaned off since I want a new camera, LOL.
But after the mirror I want to deco a case for my ipod, and the new camera that I'll purchase as well!

Aaaannd lastly...I'm trying to learn to sew again...
....which I am nervous about.
...because I am really really terrible at it.


However my mom is excellent at it, so I will shamelessly beg ask her to teach me! (again. T_T)
I wanted to create some stylish and girly shorts to wear this summer with these materials:



I was inspired to go along the same lines as these gyaru shorts that I saw on yumetenbo a while back:
ボトム,ショーパン,短パン,レース,リボン,チェーン,ウォレット,ベージュ,ラベンダー,ピンク,ブルー,ネイビー

Of course I don't think they'll turn out this cute, but I can certainly try right?? :D
I'm hoping all of this turns out the way I'm hoping it does...I really like to be original and create things that may inspire other people! ^_^

Do you have any creative hobbies you like to do in your spare time? ♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment

comments!