Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Saturday's Code + make! xD



On saturday panda and I spent the entire day together! It was teh awesome-ness.




I had soooo much fun. I swear whenever I am with my panda bear, everything is just peachy!
I decided to go for a sassy gyaru look since we were going to a restaurant later that night:


(sorry for the darkness >.<)
Top: Dots
Shorts: Target
Leggings: Can't remember :(
Shoes: Target

My make-up was pretty daring too, since I've been starting to layer my lashes!! They've been looking so much better since I started this.
I first layered them for this look a while back:



Tried it a second time and it turned out even better!  :


(pictures edited with picnik lol xD)

Face: Fashion Fair Foundation + Concealer stick in "Pure Brown"
Eye shadow: Milani Baked Eye Shadow in "606 - Drenched in Gold"
Eye liner:  Maybelline New York Eye Studio Lasting drama Gel eyeliner in "Blackest Black" with Hard Candy Walk the Line Glitter eyeliner in "dream girl"
Top lashes: Ebay!
Bottom lashes: Diamond Lash Series 2: No. 5 Princess Eye
Lip color: MAC lipglass in "Pink Poodle"  layered with random glittery pink forever 21 lip gloss :p











Me and panda went to Botanas Mexican Restaurant in Milwaukee for our date.
No one's smile is as mischievous as his! 


Panda got a huge burrito while I ordered 3 yummy tacos:
These were so EFFIN good. I regret nothing. 
By the time we got back it was dark out, so panda took a photo of me gazing upon the beautiful city lights:
I am totally at peace when he and I have days like this. I know it's all mushy but I seriously don't know what I'd do without him. He is my best friend, someone who has been there for me when no one else has...I couldn't ask for anyone better. ♡^▽^♡




Tomorrow I'll be going to a modeling casting, and I'm excited yet nervous. <=/ Though I love the idea of modeling, I realize that I'm definitely not the most gorgeous chip off the 'ole block, lol. Anyway, I will go and hope for the best outcome! Wish me luck, my lovelies




No comments:

Post a Comment

comments!