Thursday, April 19, 2012

Kohls' Model Search Update~~:3


It's raining outside as I type this entry and I love it! I adore the sound of rain!

On Tuesday I went to get measured to become a model for Kohls' department store, and all was well!
I was sooooo excited that I stayed up the night before planning my outfit:

Mint green, whoooo! 
 This seems to be a super popular color this spring since I've seen a lot of girls in this color.  The polish is by Sally Hansen, called "Mint Sorbet". 


This purse was love at first sight for me!
 I was so happy when I saw it on the shelf since I knew the color would match up just right.

So I paired it all out and it turned out pretty nicely, if I do say so myself:

Lace Blazer: Kohls
Brown top: Target
Mint pants: H&M
Belt: NY&co.
Cream heels: Target
Bag: Target

 

The fitting and measuring went nicely! 
 They measured me everywhere and even took a picture to keep on file as well. I admit...I kinda gawked when they measured my hips and they turned out to be 38 inches wide!!! *insert horrified face here* Totally didn't know where any of that could've come from...my mom made a joke and said it was because of my 'big backside'. Lol 
I also found out that I didn't qualify for intimates modeling since my poor little boobies are too small. >.< Which was kinda disappointing, but I had to remind myself that general modeling was my main purpose! ^_~

Decided to go for very light make-up and nothing too flashy since they probably needed to get a good look at my face:




And afterwards my mom was being a pro-photographer and took some really good pictures of me outside, since it was a nice day!:





The last two photos I edited with picnik lol....today is the last day it's open so I had to get my edit on!!! hahaah 

All in all the measuring was already a success, in my opinion! Regardless if I get called back or not...now I must wait and see. I am really hoping that they do! This is my second time trying out for modeling, and I'm praying that I can move forward with it now. 
 

On Saturday I have another tryout with Je Suis talent agency at 2pm, so hopefully this one goes well too! Please continue to offer me your support, because I'm really gonna need it! *nervous* D:

Would any of you ever want to try modeling? Have you ever done modeling at all, and what was it like for you?



No comments:

Post a Comment

comments!