Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Feeling so….posh *ღ~♡~ღ*


(Note: This post is way overdue, as there is not even snow on the ground anymore LMAO. But I’ve been swarmed with busy-ness and stuff and I never really got a chance to edit this post until today…and I definitely couldn’t have it go to waste! Soooo sorry for updating so sparsly. Please enjoy this post and I promise to update more often!)


-------------------------------

Omg it’s been so cold here in Wisconsin lately..snow has been falling everywuurrrr :p

To be honest I really dislike winter.  I hate cold weather. It does horrible things to my body and skin, and before I started taking a multi-vitamin daily I used to get sick like every single day!


But even though I can’t stand winter itself, I love snow! It’s so pretty and fluffy!



Now I must convince panda to have an epic snowball fight with me…even though he’s so strong that one of his snowballs might knock me unconscious. Haha 


The other day my mom and I went to a spa in my town called Urszula’s to get facials done! It’s a European salon that specializes in hair care, nail care, skincare and massage therapy..love, love, love!



This was my first time getting a facial, and I will DEFINITELY be going back to get another!My face was incredibly smooth afterwards and my skin looked even toned and hydrated! (which is very hard for me to achieve during the winter) They used some of the best products on my skin, almost all of which were organic.

Also the entire atmosphere of the spa is amazingly comforting and fancy, and the people there are so friendly. Totally loved my experience there!  In my opinion it’s really hard to find a decent spa here in Milwaukee with quality service and really good products, but Urszula’s makes up for that. If I was a rich girl I’d be at the spa every weekend! 


Panda and I also hung out at Alterra’s the day before:
My baby is smiling! I adore his smile.

I was so happy I got to spend time with him…my boyfriend started to work long shifts at a new job so we don’t get to see each other as often as we used to.   But when I do see him I cherish every moment of it! I know all of this is leading up to a wonderful life for us together, so I shall continue to be patient. ^_^

We both shared some pretty yummy chai tea lattes at alterra! They are teh bestest.
If I had to rank the places that sell the best chai lattes, it would be:
2 – Alterra
3 – Starbucks


Yes yes yes! Even though starbucks tops all of these places in coffee, they got nuthin’ on the chai latte from Panera!


Also I experimented with a few things and cut one of my wigs all on my own.
This black wig that used to be this length:


I cut to this length!:
I was in shock at how nicely it turned out…I was sure it was going to look just as sloppy and lopsided as can be since I have absolutely NO experience in cutting hair whatsoever. But I was pretty pleased with the results! 


It was actually panda’s suggestion for me to try cutting it! He wanted to see how I’d look in a shorter hairstyle since he’d never seen me in short styles before, and since it was an old wig I figured ‘Well, why not give it a shot?’:

^^back in 2009..before I became ‘gyaru-in-training’ lol!

I actually haven’t worn a short style since 2009, so it was a nice change. And my panda bear loved it. He says that shorter hair on me is sexy and mature.




Also doubled my dolly wink lashes..they still weren’t as bold as I thought they’d be, so I’m not sure if I layered them properly or not. =S




Short hair ftw! 


I've been playing around with picnik lately too...usually I don't really care to photoshop my pictures because it creates a deceptive depiction of how I look (even though make-up does the same, but photo-shop does it even worse LOL!), but I do admit that it does make them look so much more polished! c:


So shopped. Obviously. lawlz. c:


I am hungry, cold, sleepy and missing panda as I type this entry. O.o
Time to go fix those emotions one by one! Haha ^_~



What length do you like your hairstyles to be the most? c:
じゃまたね!


6 comments:

  1. Long! Lol my hair is toy belly button and I want to keep it that way! And it's funny cause now it's warmer in Wisconsin lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I know right?? That shows just how belated this entry is..lmao :D

      Delete
  2. I really like that second photo lol and your wig looks so cute with that new cut you gave it ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I tried my best to make it look okay haha (☆^ー^☆)

      Delete
  3. *A* Would love to go to a spa~♥ Never been to one.
    Waaaaa the wig looks so good on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And you should totally go to one, it's really fun. You'll feel so refreshed afterwards! :D

      Delete

comments!