Monday, February 13, 2012

French cafe` and more lash practicing! :D



So after going furniture shopping my sister, my mom and I went to Le Reve French Patisserie and Cafe` the other day for brunch!
Man I was soo happy and excited...I absolutely ADORE french patisserie! 




This is the sandwich and peach champagne that I had..with 'french' fries, ironically. 


And afterwards we went to the bakery of which I got some macarons, my favorite! (⌒▽⌒)☆


The green pistachio ones are my most favorite evaaar! :3


I had to rush that morning, so I barely wore any sort coord or make.
Bleh!


Also me, panda and his brothers took a trip to the mall (ended up switching to my black wig again :p):
haha this highway makes my city look so ordinary :p

My outfit that day was kinda meh-ish...I need to get out of this, 'It's too cold to put effort into my outfit' stage but it's been SUPER cold lately...and I hate cold weather. >.<



Photo bombing, w00t!


Panda also tried to rob me for my purse in a 'dark alley'. 
lol


One thing that I did practice out some more was applying bottom lashes, AND it was my VERY first time trying blush!

My eyes before the lashes:
(lmao this looks so scary hahaha  )

Afterwards:
Foundation:  Revlon Photo Ready Foundation in 'Cappuccino' 
Top lashes: Can’t remember =S 
Bottom lashes:
Sassi
Lips:  MAC lipglass in "Pink Poodle"  
Eyeliner:
Maybelline New York Eye Studio Lasting drama Gel eyeliner in "Blackest Black" with silver eyeshadow over Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner pencil in "Pure White" (for corners of eyes)
Blush: Maybelline New York Dream Bouncy Blush in "Hot Tamale"






I think the bottom lashes turned out pretty nicely again! I want to keep on practicing and applying them until I get them to be absolutely 100% perfect. 
As soon as I get the eye lashes right, I'll start working on the brows. ^_~











And this is the new shade of blush I bought:

I LOVE this blush!♥ It goes on so smoothly and it has such an awesome creamy texture! On top of that I'd say this is the first time I've bought a make-up product where the first shade was the one that worked and I didn't have to return it! Ah, yes. Winning. 


Besides all of this I've been preparing for the dollface meet/anime con, which I'm super excited about on saturday!!! I'm also kinda nervous too..hopefully it all goes well, and that I'm well rested. I haven't been getting enough sleep at all....ughhh -_-


That's it for now, my darlings! :3



4 comments:

  1. omg your eye make up looks better :D I think that eyeliner helped a lot for you! And your coords are looking pretty good too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww why thank you!! I agree, the gel liner really does help as opposed to the usual pencil liner I'd used before..that stuff is amazing. *o*
      and oomg I'm glad you think the coords look okay, I thought they looked like poop lol :C But I can be a true critic of myself..haha :p

      Delete
  2. what are those green pistachio circle treats called? I've been seeing them everywhere, but have no idea what they are. >.<''

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg so sorry for the late reply! ;_;
      But the green circle ones are called macarons...they are insanely delicious when made right! <3

      Delete

comments!