Thursday, February 2, 2012

Sick...~(>_<。)\



WTF. 
I'M SICK.




ヽ(#`Д´)ノ


I really hate being sick. 
It's like I can't do anything, and I may end up missing work tomorrow which I really don't want to do. =/


*sigh*

 Panda has been treating me so well though. Yesterday he got me ice cream, made me tea and gave me extra honey since I was out (。'▽'。)♡ and he's coming back again today to take care of me. The reason why I love that guy so much.


So anyways. 
I also have a crapload of cute stuff coming in the mail for me soon.
Annnnd panda and I may be able to go see that movie Red Tails this weekend if I feel better.
I guess that's something I have to look forward to while I over come this cold!\(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/ 


Ordered the cutest hat from yesstyleO(≧▽≦)O





Originally wanted the color in the second picture, but it was sold out. So I got the white one instead!


Ordered two cosmetic items from sasa:

Tony Moly Mini Bunny Hand Cream in 'Pure Beige'(`・ω・´)”

My Beauty Diary Orange Blossom and White Lotus Sleep Concentrate(*^▽^*)


And I've been trying to make a decision on which pair of boots I want for the longest now..

This pair:


Or this pair:

I want both pairs to be honest.
The top pair in pink and the bottom pair in camel! (⌒▽⌒)☆
But money won't allow me to do that at the moment. :p
Oh someone please help me make a decision??? D: lol


My friend also told me about this site called wholesale-dress.net, and they have some ridonkulously cute stuff there for stupidly low prices!!! :D



The thing is I've read terrible terrible reviews about the site, and now I'm kind of skeptical. I even heard that all of the pictures on their site they stole off of the legitimate sites, and the versions that they sell are replicas. 

But those PRICES tho! lol. They're amazingly cheap! Has anyone ever tried ordering from them? I'd love to know how it turned out!
 Because even if I only pay a few bucks for something, I still want it to be decent and not a hassle to go through, you know?


And I've also finally created a signature for my blog posts:

I kinda wanted something a bit more snazzy, but I guess this will do for now.
I love bunnies and bows and strawberries and hearts and pink, so it'll work!
Lmao I am such a girly child. xD
Now to figure out how to get it to automatically show up at the bottom of each post... =I
Still not hip to all this technical crap lol >.<


So yeah..ugh. I hope I'm better tomorrow. *puts hands in praying form*
Now I'm going to go get some juice and toast and then go back and lay in my friggin bed. :'(

Toodles for now!


2 comments:

  1. That pair of second boots looks like they'd be more comfortable because the heel is more thick and shorter. They both look really cute nonetheless though ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I was thinking the same thing actually! The last pair of shoes I got with a heel that high had my feet hurting for hours..so I just may go with the second pair after all :D

      Delete

comments!