Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Omg where the fawk have I been...ughhh -__-


I've been totally neglecting this poor 'ole blog of mine!
There, there! *pats computer tower* All is well! You knew I'd come back to you eventually.





But I guess the main reason is because not too much has been going on lately. Well actually a lot has been going on, just not too many fun events I suppose, which means I haven't had too many oppurtunities to dress up and look nice. (┳Д┳)
And I haven't worn any real make-up in days!  I've just been too busy and tired with other stuff that I've been doing, so no pictures of coords or make. *sad face* Though I will update on all the stuff I've been doing!


I am trying to lose weight, so I joined the YMCA!



Now before anyone goes "zoooomg yu dont need to lose any weight, ur already lyke soooo skinnyz!!!111" let me explain! I am NOT trying to lose weight because I think I'm fat, I am nowhere near being fat of course! I want to do so because since I've gained weight, I've also gone up 2 dress sizes (from a size 3 to a 5 and now currently a 7) and some of my clothes don't fit as nicely as I want them to anymore. 


Also I don't like where the weight is on my body. It seems to be mainly on my stomach and my bum. <=/
I don't want to be a size 3 again, but a size 5 would be just perfect. And in attempt to achieve this goal, I've been working out every. single. day. (;´ρ`) The pain and soreness is friggin unbearable at times, as I am extremely out of shape lol. (Pro-sendentary lifestyle here) But the effort will certainly produce the results I'm hoping for! No pain, no gain...or in my case, no lose. ^_~

As far as fashion goes, I went to Ulta cosmetic store a while back with my mom and did a mini haul (★^O^★):
(from l to r)
-Katy Perry Eyelashes by eylure in "Oh, My!" style
-Freshwater Mist Fragrance body spray
-Benefit Little Flirt lashes
-Kimmie Kyees press on nails
-NYX xtreme lip cream in 'Absolute Red'


Like a kid in a candy store! I haven't gotten the chance to play with these goodies yet, but I'm already planning out how I want to wear all of them!


And my boots from Yumetenbo came as well:










I was having a hard time deciding on which pair but I finally chose this pair because I feel like they were more 'me'...glamorous and flashy! 


I love shoes from Yumetenbo! So far this is my 4th pair that I've gotten. :3



^^This pair is hands down my most favorite pair...I can't even say how many compliments I get whenever I wear them out!


And perhaps the biggest and BEST news is that I FINALLY was able to buy my own laptop computer!
So I decided to go with a beautiful pink Sony Vaio...of course.




^^Cute bubble screensaver!


I bought it on the 25th of February, and I am in love with it! It's probably the best computer I've ever owned to be honest...I've had some pretty ratchet computers in my lifetime. :p


But sadly (Yes...there's a downfall to this happy story :'( ) after owning it for only 5 days the LCD screen decides to go out on me randomly. I hadn't dropped it, spilled water on it or anything. I just turned it on one day and the screen was black, though the computer itself was running.  Since it's a brand new computer I really don't even understand how the LCD could've gone out so quickly.


So now it's basically been like this in my room since then:








Luckily I also bought a warranty for it, but so far that hasn't been helpful at ALL. I've been calling Sony millions of times trying to see when someone is going to come out and fix it, yet I keep getting the same standard line, "Someone will contact you within 3 to 5 business days." -_-


But it's been like...2 weeks and no one has contacted me. So that's a load of horsesh*t!!!! 


In the meantime I've had to use my older, slower, way more aggravating outdated computer, which would explain why I didn't post this blog sooner. (Because it takes forever to do ANYthing on here and I become so undeniably pissed off...ugh. )  SO not pleased with Sony at the moment.

[/END RANT]


Anyhoo, I tried being patient. But if I haven't gotten a call from Sony by Thursday I am sending it back, they WILL send me a new one and they WILL pay for BOTH shipping charges. I spent waaaay too much money on this thing,  so it needs to work! >=/




So that's basically the 411! lol. Nothing too big as you can see.
OH! And I meant to ask as well, Who's going to Acen in April???


If anyone is going, please let me know! ^_~


2 comments:

  1. Aww I would rampage on Sony for not returning my calls >:O What a cute laptop...I hope they fix it soon for you. And omg those boots...gurl those boots! XD Very nice choice! I'm planning on ordering from them too, but I'm still undecided on what I want. They can be pricey as hell too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES. Ugh their prices are ridonkulous at times, this is actually the first thing I've bought from yumetenbo in a while because of that. But good luck with your purchase!:D And you better believe I did rampage, and as mentioned I will be receiving a brand new one soon! Finally it's all cleared up ^_^

      Delete

comments!