Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Big big, BIG announcement! (⌒▽⌒)☆

 

I have a huuuuuuuuuuuge flippin announcement to make for all my blog readers!!!!
And that announcement is.....

I am engaged!


A few weeks ago my boyfriend proposed to me (with that gorgeous ring you see above). I can't even explain how happy and excited I am. I was never the most popular or prettiest girl when I was coming up (usually I was always the weird, creepy, shy quiet girl with messy hair D:) so I guess I just used to believe that I've never see the day when someone would propose to me. But he did! And I'm UBER excited!  We haven't set a date yet because we're trying to get some things taken care of first. But I shall keep all readers posted! ^_~

 


On Saturday, his mom threw us an engagement party which was a lot of fun.
I ate yummy potato salad, chicken salad, delicious champagne and cake!  
And I did some really glamorous make-up as well:

My face looks kinda weird with all the hair pulled back like that...hahaha :p
Tried out the NYX lip color that I'd blogged about previously too!! I'm diggin' the redness. (^_−)☆

And this was the dress that I wore: 
It's by Candies' brand and I bought it from Kohls like years ago...lol. xD 

I am pretty much slapping myself in the face continuously for not getting ANY pictures of the food, people, cake OR the decorations. *cries*  It was so busy and so much was going on that I never got the chance to! Wouldn't it be awesome if I could just transfer the images in my mind onto the computer when I forget to actually take pictures? :p 



My babe and I also spent one of the really nice days together recently as well. It's been really warm here in Milwaukee the past few days, and I am simply LOVING it! Summer and spring time are my most favorite seasons...I get so excited and happy when the snow begins to melt and the days become longer and warmer!   (/^▽^)/

I'm not used to it getting warm this early at all, though. I remember around this time a few years back there was snow errrrrverywurrr! 

This was my OOTD: 

Kinda was just something that I'd put together at the time. Something about it is sort of off-putting, though I can't really pin-point it. It was super comfy to wear about, though!  

Also did my meiku: 

     
Face: 
Fashion Fair Foundation + Concealer stick in "Pure Brown"
Eyes: Maybelline New York Eye Studio Lasting drama Gel eyeliner in "Blackest Black" with 
Lips: Revlon Lip Gloss in "Pearl Plum"
Blush: Maybelline New York Dream Bouncy Blush in "Hot Tamale"
Top lashes: Benefit Little Flirt lashes
Lower lashes: Diamond Lash Series 2: No. 5 Princess Eye


 


In the container those benefit lashes looked so much more gyaru than they did on my eyes, so I'm sure you can imagine my disappointment.  I don't know if maybe it was my eye shape or how they were applied, but I was really expecting something so much more BOLD! (especially since those mofo's were NOT cheap. Grrrrr >->) 

So that's the deal lately! I've still been going back and forth with Sony as well regarding my computer, but it looks as if the situation will finally be looking up soon! I shall keep my dear ole' fingers crossed.
  


Is anyone else enjoying any early spring or summer weather? :D

 

10 comments:

  1. That's a pretty ring!!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations!!!!!! :D! can't wait for the wedding pics hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thank you girly!! I hope it'll be lots of pink!! <3

      Delete
  3. omg afjdkalfda congrats on getting engaged! I bet you weren't expecting that at all :D I'm happy for the both of you!

    That red on your lips is a lovely color! I'm still looking for a shade like that which will compliment my skin tone. And I just ordered those same bottom lashes about a week ago. I think if you want more noticeable lashes, maybe try Eyemazeing lashes, Jewerich, or Diamond Glamourous eye (<--the ones I ordered) And btw, your coords yet again look fab! Have you joined the black gyaru of the world facebook group? If not, you definitely should :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!! And thanks so much for the compliments :'D Makes me feel so much better about my coords lol :p I can't wait to see how the lashes look on you, I'm sure they'll look awesome! I've been wanting to try to eyemazing ones in particular after seeing kyary pamyu wearing them :D

      Oh and I am apart of that group on fb! I kinda keep a low profile there since I'm still kinda new to gyaru and I try to avoid rude naysayers and all..but maybe I will post more often since everyone there is really nice and helpful! ^_^

      Delete
  4. Awwww congrats! :D
    The make up is lovely, as usual <3

    ReplyDelete

comments!