Sunday, November 20, 2011

♥Introducing: Pink Choco Doll!♥



Hello everyone!
This is my very first blog post, so I just wanted to give whomever may read it more in the future a quick overview about me and my blog. ^_^




So those who know me know that I've been going on and on about starting a blog centered around fashion, and now it's finally up. Yay!!  I couldn't be more excited.


The name 'pink choco doll' is so random lol..but it was decided in a very creative way.
For one, my favorite color is pink. I have a pink phone, pink ipod, pink flat iron, pink bedspread, pink clothes, shoes, make-up...anything and everything PINK!



The 'choco' would come from my skin color, which is similar to chocolate. That, and also just like with pink, I am pretty much addicted to chocolate.


And as for 'doll', I was originally given that as a nickname by my family as a little girl, and even today I am still being called one by even strangers! Put it all together and you've got a name that describes me perfectly. :3

There's not too much to know about me, I suppose...my real name is Kiana but I like to be called by 'Nani' or 'Naniberri'.  'Nani' for me is a 14 year old nickname given to me by my nephew when he was a baby and couldn't pronounce my actual name..haha.

I am 21 years old...african-american..living in a boring state called Wisconsin..working in retail and I am happily happily taken by someone.  I've been in love with fashion and pretty things for as long as I can remember...I'd describe myself as a girly girl now, but I used to be a huge tomboy. If you want to know more, feel free to read about me in my "naniberi wa dare?" tab.


I haven't really blogged in a little over a year now I believe since I've gotten distracted with other things, but now I'm ready to get back into it! Fashion is just too fascinating for me to keep quiet about it! ^_~  I suppose that the main focus of this blog will be anything fashion related: hair, nails, make-up, clothes...the works. I will mainly cover Asian fashion (such as gyaru) as that is what I find my inspiration from the most, but non-asian fashion is welcome too! Though the focus is fashion, I'll have many non-fashion related topics to blog about as well.

I will do reviews and polls and cover my own purchases and things of that nature in the future...maybe even an occasional rant here and there? Pretty much anything goes! I am a bit of a private person however, so I won't be saying too much about my private personal life, but I don't mind mentioning family and friends from time to time. :3

So that's basically it what it's all about! I hope whomever is reading this will follow me and enjoy my posts. Any questions, just leave a comment and I'll reply! じゃまた  

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments!