Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Oh how I love shopping!!!ヾ(*⌒ヮ⌒*)ゞ


I’ve been finding so many cute things while going shopping lately!! I need to learn how to save my money.

The other day me and Panda were heading out to do grocery shopping so I decided to do my millionth try at Gyaru eye make-up with bottom lashes by Diamond Lash (click to enlarge photos):





Note: This is JUST an attempt! I think the attempt was decent, however I still have a lot of improvement before it can truly be called gyaru in my humble opinion. I need to do something to my eyebrows.

The bottom lashes are Diamond Lash Series 2: No. 5 Princess Eye! Quite bold! I would’ve done a review but I’ve had them way too long that it would make no sense to do so now, haha ヾ(@゜∇゜@)ノ






My grocery shopping look:
Top: Target
Jeans: Can’t remember =S
Black pumps: PL
Belt: NYandCO.
Purse: Random store at mall
Top hat: CharlotteRusse


Switched from the top hat to a little side bow because the top hat made it seem like I was going to a new years eve party or something. haha


More on my make:
Eyes: Maybelline New York Line Express Eyeliner in "Ebony Black"
Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner pencil in "Pure White" (for corners of eyes)
 E.l.F pink eyeshadow
Bottom lashes: Diamond Lash Series 2: No. 5 Princess Eye
Top lash: Can’t remember =S
Lips: MAC lipglass in "Pink Poodle" 
Face: Revlon Photo Ready Foundation in 'Cappuccino' 






I ended up finding the cutest pink heart stuff for only a dollar each!!:
^^Heart-shaped notepad and heart-shaped container…so cute!! I love shopping around Valentine’s day because I adore anything pink and heart shaped.

Also I bought a delicious Saku Saku Panda Strawberry Choco Monaka cookie:

Cutest wrapper ever!! As always!!! * dies * (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡


This cookie was REALLY good. It was so light and creamy, and the strawberry flavored chocolate was heavenly! Next time I will buy like two or 3 of these mofos.




Ohhh and I found a cute Minnie mouse cup too!:


Decided to do some cam-whoring out of boredom, haha (*´▽`*):



Cam-whored my Minnie Mouse PJ’s too:
These came in so many different cute styles! I loved all of them but I loved these the best.








I did get a second pair of pants, though…lol I couldn’t help myself! 
How could I pass up such a cute bow pattern?

To the more experienced gyaru out there who wear bottom lashes, I would like to know what type of bottom lashes work for you and how do you style them? I believe that certain types of make-up that Japanese gyaru wear won’t always work for gaijin gyaru, but I do want to find something that works for me and my eye shape/skin tone while still achieving the gyaru appearance. Anyone willing to leave comments or tips is greatly appreciated! I'm open to all cristisism, good or bad…as long as the bad stuff is delivered honestly and not rudely. There IS a difference! 

Questions/comment/concrit is welcome below! ♥



3 comments:

  1. I really like your top! And I know it can be difficult having to find out the right eye make up that best suits your eye shape but keep on practicing by looking at magazine scans. Also, I noticed you have a some slight puffiness underneath your eyes. Do you know whether or not that's genetic? Or have you tried any serums to help with that or using the back of a cool spoon to minimize the puffy effect a bit? I think that would kind of help your lashes would stand out better since you already have larger eyes but that's just a weak guess. And yay, I can finally comment on your blog! It wouldn't let me before for some reason >:s

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much for the comment and compliments! ^_^ Yeah, I think I still have a lot more practicing I have to do before it can finally become gal..like I still have to learn to contour and do my eyebrows properly as well. C: The puffiness under my eyes is actually genetic, and also kinda apart of my eye shape too I think..lol I still will try those suggestions on how to minimize it tho! And man I'm so glad I got this comment feature working finally, so many people were unable to but I couldn't figure out why haha xD

      Delete
    2. lol aww yeah I was like ajdkaldjfkaldfja I wanna say something so bad but it won't let meh! D: Haha you're welcome though! I think you'll end up looking fab soon enough with more practice. Invest is bolder top lashes too, that might also help create a more gyaru eye make up. I like how Diamond lashes look against black gals skin personally. Good lucky!

      Delete

comments!